Nov 12, 2017

I am Salesforce Certified Application Architect

By clearing Sharing & Visibility Designer exam, I became certified Application Architect. Of course I am a Certified Platform Developer 1 & Platform App Builder (these are needed to be awarded as an Application Architect, see diagram below).
http://certification.salesforce.com/architectoverview

This is one of my great achievements. I definitely enjoyed preparing for these exams, learnt lots of new stuff. The thought of continuing this 'flow' came to me and I decided to study for the other track - System Architect. Watch out for my next posts on how I passed 😉

I have written 2 separate blogs on how I passed the 2 designer exams:

Instead of rewriting the topics and explaining them again, I have given the blogs which have these information. No reinventing the wheel please!

If you are not ready for the exams, I (strongly) suggest you all to go through this wonderful thing called Resource Guide for each of these exams. Salesforce team has done a fantastic job of putting together all the helpful resources in one PDF. Apart from links to articles and videos, it also has a practice material to ensure you get hands-on experience. How cool is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I am Salesforce Certified System Architect

By passing Identity & Access Management Designer, I earned System Architect. The journey of Application Architect & System Architec...

Popular Posts