Jan 19, 2018

I am Salesforce Certified System Architect

By passing Identity & Access Management Designer, I earned System Architect. The journey of Application Architect & System Architect begun from September 2017.

http://certification.salesforce.com/architectoverview


My ~8 years of experience have played a big role in all these certifications. Compared to Application Architect, System Architect track was more challenging, but at the same time I enjoyed it more. I am glad that I took it up and cleared them all.



I have written about each 3 of them in my blog:


Instead of explaining each of the topics, I have pointed to the blogs which have done this job. No reinventing the wheel (again)! The blogs I referred have played key role in each of the exams. Grateful to each author for doing this fantastic job. Hats-off to them 🙏

Like I mentioned in my blog on Application Architect, going through the Resource Guide is strongly suggested. It is one of the best thing you can do to your career in terms of strengthening the knowledge. Hats-off to the Salesforce Certification team for putting this together 🙏🙏


Do let me know if you need help in any of the exams. Don't ask for dumps - I don't have it. I believe dumps are for dumb people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I am Salesforce Certified System Architect

By passing Identity & Access Management Designer, I earned System Architect. The journey of Application Architect & System Architec...

Popular Posts